Bring your group to Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre.
The Oak Hammock Marsh Interpretive Centre offers tour operators many opportunities to bring an exhilarating and educational experience with nature to groups of all sizes.
Our schedule will match yours! Select the package that suits your group. Choose from the year-round and seasonal programs listed. All facilities are wheelchair accessible.
- The Blackbird ($11.00) - For visitors on a tight schedule, select any one-hour program.
- The Yellowlegs ($16.00) - This package includes two programs of your choice (maximum two hours).
- Bird in the Hand ($20.00) - This experience creates an intimate connection with nature where visitors hold a wild bird as they are released after banding and canoe through channels in search of wildlife.
- The Blue Heron ($28.00) - This three-to-four hour package includes your choice of three-to-four programs.
- The White Pelican ($50.00) - An experienced guide will accompany your group, exploring the marsh for up to eight hours. You may select a number of engaging programs.
- Customized Program - We customizes guided packages, creating half, full, and multiple day tours to meet your group's specific needs. Choose from spectacular tours of the Narcisse Snake Dens, birding trips to local Manitoba hotspots, and much more. Let us create the perfect outdoor adventure for you. Prices start at $300 for a half day and $400 for a full day.
Located just minutes north of Winnipeg, the Interpretive Centre features facilities including a 120-seat multimedia theatre, a scenic café (catering available), a gift shop, meeting rooms, rooftop observation deck, and interactive exhibits.
The Interpretive Centre is a non-profit organization. Its mission is to foster public awareness and knowledge of the inherent values of wetlands and associated ecosystems, and to encourage public support for their conservation through innovative education and outreach programs.
In 1987, Oak Hammock Marsh was designated as a Ramsar Site - a wetland of international importance for wildlife and people. Learn more about the nature and wildlife at Oak Hammock Marsh.